Saturday 23 November 2019

Recipe Ideas

When you make a serious blog, you're supposed to know who your audience is, who you're writing for, what you're going to post and how often. To be honest, I don't know any of those things. I know that I have a whole bunch of recipes floating around in my head and a whole bunch of meals that I just throw together with whatever I have lying around and I wanted a way to remember them when I need them.

 I want to be able to search through my memories of various lunches or fancy dinners or what to cook when I have leftovers from a Sunday roast (nearly always the answer should be Left-in-a-hole, my most genius invention that's a cross between toad in the hole and whatever leftovers I have). If I have half a bag of spinach and some rice, I want a way to remember that recipe for saag paneer that I used to make all the time. Mostly, I want to be able to make meal plans and lunches that I'm not going to get bored of. 

I started with pen and paper and a spider diagram that quickly got put of control when I started write down all the names of the recipes I wanted to remember. This probably doesn't cover even nearly everything, but it's a good start, so I'll start here and maybe add more as time goes on or as my beloved requests them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment